About Beauty Be Mine
Hi, I'm Rebecca ....
I trained as a Beauty Therapist at Nescot College and, after qualifying, worked at various salons and as a mobile therapist gaining experience before starting Beauty Be Mine in 2011.
My aim with Beauty Be Mine is to have a friendly, professional salon where every one, young or old, male or female, can find treatments that suit them.
I’m delighted that, since starting Beauty Be Mine, the business has grown sufficiently for me to take on more therapists and a third treatment room.
It’s been hard having to close due to the Covid-19 pandemic but we’re very grateful to all our lovely clients for the messages of support we’ve received during lockdown and also the great reviews people leave for us after treatments – you can see them here.
Rebecca and the team
If you need to complete a Screening questionnaire before your appointment,
please click on the button to be taken to the form.
|Tuesday||9:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
Coming for your appointment whilst Covid-19 restrictions apply
Please follow these guidelines when you come for your appointment:
- Wait in your car (or outside the River Club) until just before your appointment time – we have had to remove all chairs from our waiting area. If your therapist finishes her previous appointment early, she will contact you. Otherwise, come up to the salon just before your appointment time.
- Wear a face covering as you enter the River Club and use the hand sanitiser provided at the bottom of the stairs by the River Club Reception Desk.
- If there is a queue of people waiting to access the gym facilities, please walk past the queue and come straight up to the salon.
- The toilets in the River Club will be open, but access to the changing rooms is restricted. Therefore, we encourage you to use your facilities at home before visiting Beauty Be Mine.
- When you get up to the salon, we will be taking your temperature with a contactless thermometer.
- Please do not bring anyone with you (including children).
- Please bring the minimum of personal possessions with you.
- Pay by card or contactless payment where possible.
We will obviously be delighted to see you, but please respect the social distancing measures, which means no hugs or kisses.
Where we are
Beauty Be Mine is set in 10 acres of peaceful Surrey countryside, on the top floor of The River Club.
Beauty Be Mine is within easy reach of the A3, A240 and A2043 but away from the hustle & bustle of Worcester Park.
There’s ample free parking and you can even get your car valeted whilst you are being pampered.
We are open to both members and non-members of The River Club,
young or old, male or female.
Treatments we offer
Our Price List is available as a 3 x A4 page downloadable pdf.
We take the safety of our clients and staff extremely seriously and have put in place precautions to protect against Covid-19 which are over and above the minimum required – these include, but are not limited to, using PPE, using single use items wherever possible, allowing extra time between appointments for additional room & equipment cleaning and to allow fresh air a chance to circulate. To help cover the additional costs incurred, we will be adding a Safety Surcharge of £4.50 to all appointments (not per treatment). Also, we are only able to offer appointments where the cost of the treatment(s) is £25 or more (before the Safety Surcharge).
Once the Covid-19 precautions are no longer required, we will stop the Safety Surcharge and will remove the £25 minimum appointment cost.