Our BEAUTIFUL BACK treatment is a facial for your back – we’ll cleanse and steam it; exfoliate and, if needed, extract blackheads. After a massage, we’ll apply a mask and then moisturise your back.
This 60 minute treatment costs £50
Or why not try our BODY INDULGENCE treatment? We’ll begin with a full body exfoliation using Proto-Col’s wonderful Dead Sea Salt & Essential Oils Scrub. And we’ll follow that up with moisturisation and a back massage.
60 minutes of indulgence for £48
Full Body Tan (20 mins) £22
Sienna X spray tan lotions:
- are a unique, complex blend of natural tanning agents
- contain antioxidants and moisturisers
- are paraben and alcohol free
- contain pure, fresh and natural DHA, tan activating erythrulose, anti-oxidant, Vitamin E, organic Aloe Vera, anti-ageing co-enzyme Q10, avocado extract and a coconut scent
- produce a gorgeous, natural and long lasting colour
- and have no after smell
Need to tan quickly?
Tonight’s The Night has been specially formulated to give a gorgeous, quick developing tan so you can have a spray tan now and be ready for this evening. It is infused with organic aloe vera and avocado extract. It develops in just 2 to 4 hours.
Tonight’s the Night is ideal for that last minute night out or occasion and costs £26
Express Tan – develops in 1 hour £26
If you and a friend book consecutive tanning appointments,
you’ll both receive a 20% DISCOUNT – T&Cs apply
Preparing for your Spray Tan
- Exfoliate beforehand.
- Don’t use moisturiser, deodorant, perfume products or anything on your skin.
- Wear loose, dark clothing.
- Wear loose shoes such as flip flops or Birkenstocks.
After your Spray Tan
- Leave on for a minimum of 6 hours (except Tonight’s the Night), the longer the better.
- If you leave the spray tan on overnight, sleep in loose bedclothes. We recommend you put an old towel on your pillow. Any tan which gets on bedding or night clothes will come off.
- Shower off; the guide colour will come off but don’t be alarmed, your skin will still be tanned.
- Pat yourself dry with a towel.
- The more you rub, shower, bath and sweat, the quicker the tan will fade.
- Don’t use oily products/moisturisers. Try something like Skin Smoothie Oil (which is a dry oil).